Coaching Skills for Fearless Cultures
Connecting deeply. Leading fearlessly. Achieving serious results.
This program will give your leaders practical skills to maximize the performance of their team and build workplace culture.
Are your leaders
- Operating in ‘expert’ mode and solving all the problems themselves, rather than empowering their team?
- Lacking ability and avoiding the performance conversations that need to be had?
- Missing opportunities to provide their people with on job development?
- Struggling to engage their teams?
- Working harder than they need to so they can ‘control’ people and situations?
With coaching skills and qualities complementing and extending their existing leadership tool kit, your leaders will be equipped to engage, develop and lead their people.
It’s not about turning leaders into coaches! It is about overlaying coaching skills on their existing leadership style.
This program helps leaders extend their leadership style and develop the coaching ability that can create Fearless cultures. It provides the skills for leaders to deliver a 10% increase in team productivity.
Fearless Leaders who coach
- Are okay not having all the answers themselves, and encourage wisdom from the team
- Run effective meetings that leverage input from everyone present
- Have outcome focused, targeted and empathetic performance conversations
- Build engagement, boost productivity and develop a positive culture
- Lead engaged teams who achieve their KPIs
This program is for leaders who are ready to lead fearlessly and engage fully by adding coaching skills and qualities to complement and extend their leadership style.
It is also for organisations that need to skill up leaders to better empower and engage their people. It’s ideal as part of a culture change program to increase engagement, accountability and productivity across the organisation.