Fearless Leadership and Fearless Team
Leading the Organisation and achieving team objectives faster for a Fearless Future.
Anything less is wasted potential you can’t afford! The current climate in which leaders and teams are operate presents new challenges that require different skills, behaviours and actions. In this climate, being able to access the combined wisdom, insight and experience of the entire team is more critical than ever. It’s an environment where being Fearless provides an essential competitive edge.
Fearless Leadership – for leadership teams
Is your leadership team modelling the dynamic you want throughout the organisation? It’s challenging to play in a team, even more so when you are leading the organisation. Right now many executive teams face these challenges:
- Limited resources: not many leaders complain that they are over resourced.
- Misunderstanding and friction: diversity of style often creates misunderstanding, and where trust is low, difference is often seen to equal wrong.
- Group of divisional heads: leadership teams often see themselves as divisional leaders rather than the co-leaders of the organisation, leading to tension around the executive table that is counter to organisational effectiveness.
These challenges, competing demands and apparent contradictions can result in leaders questioning whether they have what it takes to build a high performing leadership team.
The Fearless Leadership program will get your leadership team working together effectively, providing your organisation with a competitive edge.
Team Development Model
Fearless Teams – for operational teams
To achieve your team’s objectives, you need an engaged team that’s clear on purpose, aligned on direction, and focused on outcomes.
This program is for teams that need to come together effectively and achieve results. What could your team achieve with the:
- Inspiration that comes from a strong and shared purpose?
- Trust created by working to agreed and shared values?
- Connectedness that results when team members know and understand one another?
- Power that comes from harnessing the diversity of the team?
- Focus resulting from having a clear plan?
When you are ready for your team to step up and perform at the next level, you need a Fearless Team.