Corrinne works with organisations, teams, leaders, and consultants to reach their potential through Fearless Leadership.
Clients engage Corrinne when they or their teams are:
- stuck in unresourceful paradigms and know that more is possible.
- avoiding the hard conversations that must be had and/or the difficult decisions that must be made and communicated.
- in need of support and strategies to fulfill unrealised potential in their teams and organisations.
- planning or implementing significant change in their organisations.
And most importantly when:
- They are ready to step up to Fearless Leadership.
Working with Corrinne is not for the faint hearted! She will need to be sure that you are:
- Ready to step out of your comfort zone and unlearn some of the things that you think have made you, your team, and your organisation successful.
- Willing to take responsibility and do the work.
She will also need to be sure that she is the best person to help you right now. (She works with a great network of people so if she isn’t the right person, she will probably know someone who is.)
Corrinne facilitates the Leadership Great South Coast Opening and Closing Retreats. With energy and passion she takes a group of diverse young leaders and transforms them into a committed team. The feedback from participants always complements her genuine commitment, depth of knowledge and her ability to adapt to the group’s needs.
If you want energy and passion in a highly organised and flexible package I recommend Corrinne.
Corrinne helped me think conversations through and successfully navigate important interactions with clients, colleagues and most importantly myself. She questioned my internal thoughts and showed them as the limiting beliefs they were. Keeping me on track and accountable to the targets we had set has meant that I have stretched in ways I would not have on my own.
I recommend Corrinne to anyone who is seeking a sustained improvement in personal or business development.