Complimentary Online Learning Experience-
Trust and Fearless Leadership®:
Why it matters and how to build it in a virtual world
We all want to be trusted and most of us want to trust others. So why is trust so hard? It’s a lot to do with what’s happening in the brain.
As I ask people about the benefits of our ‘current normal’, many people comment on greater levels of trust and empowerment as we work from home. Did we need a global pandemic to teach us to trust the people we employed, to do the job they were employed to do?
Join me for a conversation about Trust and Fearless Leadership:
- Why trust matters and the risk if we don’t trust
- The neuroscience of trust – what’s happening in our brain
- Simple ways to undermine trust (or how to avoid destroying trust!),
- Strategies to build trust, especially in a virtual environment
- The payoffs from trusting more.
This is a conversation that matters if you lead a team, an organisation or a community.
It’s a lunch time happening, so grab your leftovers from last night’s dinner and let’s talk Fearless Leadership.