What does it mean to be Fearless Leadership team? Why does that matter? And how do we build a Fearless Leadership team?
Which of these challenges do you recognise in your leadership team?
- Big delivery agenda and/or significant change about to hit
- Leaders working in silos and not a strong and cohesive leadership group
- Low trust within the leadership team and a lack of cabinet solidarity
- Inappropriate behaviour going unchallenged
- Focus is overly internal and external opportunities and risks are missed
- Good results, fantastic potential… And there’s more we could do
This White Paper addresses these challenges and more. I hope it stimulates some interesting thinking about what’s happening now within your leadership team, and what could be possible.
Download the White Paper ‘Fearless Leadership: Creating conditions for organisational success through the executive leadership team, aligned and fearless’.