Fearless Leadership and Fearless Teams
Create the conditions for organisational success.
Your Leadership Team, Aligned and Fearless
To be Fearless is to create the conditions for organisational success by leveraging the professional expertise and combined wisdom of your leadership team.
Right now many executive teams face these challenges:
- Limited resources: not many leaders complain that they are over resourced.
- Misunderstanding and friction: diversity of style often creates misunderstanding, and where trust is low, difference is often seen to equal wrong.
- Group of divisional heads: leadership teams often see themselves as divisional leaders rather than the co-leaders of the organisation, leading to tension around the executive table that is counter to organisational effectiveness.
How Fearless is Your Leadership Team?
Executive teams range from Dysfunctional to Fearless – culture, ability to meet objectives, and effort-to-impact ratios vary greatly. Fearless leadership teams operate in a league of their own.
The transformational outcomes of Fearless Leadership are game changing:
- Aligned and clear: Your team’s agreed and shared purpose aligns with the organisation. The team works as one.
- Shared vision: There is clarity on the organisation you want to be and what you stand for.
- Communication that builds not bruises: Your team is equipped to constructively surface and address underlying tensions.
- Decisions made and honoured: Team decisions are confidently and robustly debated, then committed to and upheld by the entire team
- Accountability: Team members hold themselves and each other accountable for individual and collective successes and failures.
- Courageous culture: Your leadership team models the Fearless dynamic needed for success.
- Confidence and safety: Trust across the team creates an enhanced appetite for innovation and risk. They have each other’s backs.
- Inclusion that generates results: Leverage the diversity of your team – Decision-making, personal styles and professional expertise.
- Organisational success: Flows from a leadership team that connects deeply, leads fearlessly and delivers transformational results.
Your operational team – clear, aligned and focused
To achieve your team’s objectives, you need an engaged team that’s clear on purpose, aligned on direction, and focused on outcomes.
This program is for teams that need to come together effectively and achieve results.
Imagine your team:
- Inspired by a strong and shared purpose
- Engaged and connected by agreed and shared values.
- Understanding individual strengths and trusting the intentions that lie behind the behaviour
- Powerful because they harness the diversity of the team
- Focused on a clear way forward
Fearless Teams step up and perform.
Corrinne didn’t just bring a formula that was laid over our business – she took the time to understand our business, us, our context, , and what we wanted to achieve. It felt like she was part of the team before we even began… Even though she was foreign to most of the group, when she introduced herself, people felt immediately comfortable because they thought ‘she gets us’.
Corrinne has seemingly intuitive style of working with teams. Tuning into what’s been said and where the team is at, she is able to amend a plan mid-stream to both people energised and optimise outcomes. The way Corrinne summarised outcomes and brought everything together at the end meant that we all left with clear and agreed outcomes. The team is re-energised, focused and ready to achieve our goals.Damien Afxentis
Corrinne facilitated a 2-day Fearless Leadership workshop for my leadership team focused on both team development and strategy. Corrinne delivered well above and beyond my expectations. She connected with the leadership teams immediately and was able to facilitate the workshop extremely effectively. My team left feeling motivated and open to change and these sentiments have continued well after the workshop. I was so impressed with the way Corrinne was able to speak to each person on their level and energise the room.
We are all feeling excited about the future of our business and the change our leadership team will create.Natalie Ruuska
It’s fair to say the executive team has been through a lot over the last 3 years, they were tired and coming off the back of a major restructure. The executive team were busy in the day-to-day and had lost sight of the important leadership role they play in the organisation. They were working in isolation and not supporting each other as well as they could be. Corrinne’s work with the team couldn’t have come at a better time. The workshop and associated discussion was challenging and uncomfortable leaving us all vulnerable but ultimately it was the start of a journey to build our trust in one another.
It’s a work in progress but we are now aware of the impacts we have on each other and willing to have good conversations and build those trusted relationships.
We went into this as a dysfunctional team. Corrinne provided an energy and process that has enabled barriers to be broken down and opened the gateway for the leadership team to be more sharing and trusting with each other. We now look past perceptions to interpret behaviour as it is intended.
Corrinne has a unique way of working. During one session around feedback, rare nerves were uncovered and light bulbs went off. Despite discomfort, people were able to give genuine feedback and also to receive it in the spirit it was offered.
Corrinne has the ability to create an atmosphere of safety that enables everyone to open up. Fearless Leadership was valuable in understanding my motivators and attitudes and those of my colleagues, and how we can use this information to achieve the outcomes we are after.Sandhya Tewari